Protecting the environment has never been as important as it is today and society is under immense pressure to minimise their negative impact on the world.
Choosing ‘greener options' such as MIDEL 7131 can help to safeguard the planet and also provide additional benefits such as reduced costs and positive PR for the company.
MIDEL 7131 is an Environmentally Friendly Solution
- Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301 and fully biodegradable according to IEC 61039
- Classified as non-water hazardous by UBA
- Non-toxic and not harmful to aquatic life
- Will not evaporate into the environment
- Not detrimental to activated sludge in biological treatment plants
- Recoverable and dispersible at sea using standard methods
- RoHS compliant
Berlin's distribution network provides a good example of a large ongoing project in which MIDEL 7131's environmental benefits have been utilised. MIDEL 7131 is specified for use in hundreds of distribution transformers located in special water protected areas because The Federal Department of the Environment in Germany (UBA) classify it as NWG (non-water hazardous).